JUST FOR SUNDAY: 07/15/12Jul 15th, 2012 | By Dr Jerry D Elrod | Category: Dr Jerry Elrod's Senior Moments Blog
Seniors Top Five Wants
Among the things seniors want most in their lives are these five:
- Healthy bodies and minds.
- A good disposition and positive attitude.
- Friends and family to love and enjoy.
- Time to enjoy life, even though it is fleeting.
- Readiness to deal with death when it comes.
While these desires do not consume us daily, they are among the top five considerations that give meaning and substance to our lives.
We are mortal. And being mortal means that we have the capability, insight and foresight to deal with those things that affect us most directly.
Give thought to what helps make you happy. Give yourself a chance to reflect on the real values of living. Give thanks for those who have helped to make your life the wonderful experience it is.